What does open source software mean for you?
It provides a low cost, set-and forget turnkey system that will serve you for years. Here is a short list of advantages to letting open source power your environment:
- Client access licensing is less restrictive
- Installations are extremely stable and reliable
- Security vulnerabilities are patched quickly by active developers worldwide
- Servers running Linux are unaffected by viruses
- You will have identical services, at a fraction of the cost of proprietary software.
- Software adheres to multi-platform standards such as active directory
- Server operating systems such as Linux will always be freely available
- Our choice of software packages are constantly maintained by the vast open source community